Glimmer of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Research Supplies

4 posters

Go down

Research Supplies Empty Research Supplies

Post by poppasmurf Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:42 am

While i know many of us are getting rich selling research supplies (aka hides and paper scrolls, sulfur, and saltpeter) can you please save them and dump them in the guild bank.

Maryanda, Myself and aair are working on spell research, this is really important as the spells between 66 and 70 are way overpriced on this server and the to buy the items at 500p per pop kinda puts a damper on the research. (i'm up to 56 on research atm)

poppasmurf
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Back to top Go down

Research Supplies Empty Re: Research Supplies

Post by Silentman Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:33 pm

I for one always farm for the guild and never sell trades stuff. I am happy to do the same for you but I would like to know what happens with the Item that is made from the Labors? It is a bit of a streach to say farm for GH bank, I need to skill up and by the way I am selling this stuff myself. Now I know poppa better than that but I see nothing but chaos if it isn't addressed right here and now.
Silentman
Silentman
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzykhat Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:07 pm

the vendor sold research components are not cheap.. making 10 spells and selling 8 of them might cover the price.. might.

guild spell bank is almost full,as ppl are very good with donating spells,but not very good with taking them Smile
i beg almost daily in guildchat that ppl plz look at the list and send me a mail if there is any spells they can use.
i dont care if the spell is 5 levels higher than the person,as long as what comes from guildies goes back to guildies. then im happy Smile

IF all spells the guild researchers make goes to guildbank,then guildbank should also cover the price of the vendor sold components, imo.

just my 5cp.
puzzykhat
puzzykhat
Officer
Officer

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-11-29

https://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q88/birigtte/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentman Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:48 pm

This makes no sense to me. Perhapse not enough registered on web page to look, but every day i see someone looking for spells. Officers need to help out here as a lot of work went into this and like she said it dosent matter if it will be 5 levels till they can use it.GET THE WORD OUT!
Silentman
Silentman
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Net Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:06 am

Don't dump or sell hides or binding powders to merchants. Donate. Raw hides, runic hides, etc are used to make spells.

Binding powders are a cheap way to get spell research up once you get the focus essence spell. (Example elementary binding powder goes with elementary focus essence etc) If you're unsure of anything you pick up is used for consult eqtraders.com, though some of the info is kind of old.

Net

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentman Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:28 pm

I for one throw every tradeskill item into the guild bank as I'm not sure who needs what. Let those slack ass bankers figure it out is what I say *hides from Puzz*wizard
Silentman
Silentman
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down