Glimmer of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halfling event

4 posters

Go down

Halfling event Empty Halfling event

Post by Deathmask Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:56 pm

I actually had Deathmask logged in last night and was trying out a few new items in PoS when I saw an event message about lots of tiny feet walking through the Nektulus Forest and theres a feeling that something very bad is going to happen. I got a tell from a friend that only knows Deathmask saying he hasnt seen me for ages and I told him about Hexstar then he invited me into his thrown together group to go to the event. We ported into nekky and got to the bridge and there were two others there that said there were only 3 halflings and they killed them and we waited and scouted a bit but nothing.

Does anyone know if that was all it was? Hardly enough for "something very bad" happening?
Deathmask
Deathmask

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Halfling event Empty Re: Halfling event

Post by Maryanda Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:04 am

It was a guide-run event -- they were supposed to get as many guides as possible to take part. Sometimes they can even borrow guides from other servers to get more numbers.

And part of the problem with the event being over so quickly is that it takes a lot of paperwork to update the scripts to allow for higher-level characters that won't die at the drop of the proverbial hat. There were supposed to be some rogues in the bunch, but the rogue template they use has minimal Endurance, so even though disciplines were available, there was no End to power them.

The other problem, of course, is that players who might want to support the Halflings against the blue team are limited in what they can do -- they can heal the Halfling characters, but cannot directly fight the attacking players. That makes the battle pretty much one-sided....

Still, don't let these limitations keep you from responding next time you see a world /emote. You could be among the earlier players to respond and play along with the event.

Maryanda
Officer
Officer

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Back to top Go down

Halfling event Empty from what i hear

Post by poppasmurf Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:54 pm

that seems to be happening quite alot lately.

Don't worry tho.. it happens in DDO which is where i've been during my "computer hassles" since until last week when work upgraded the ram on my computer the only two games that would work on my machine was DDO and CoV. Oh well. But i'm back now and was on over the weekend. (CoV sub cancelled ...) Smile

Anyway catch ya'll back in game later.

Poppa/HH/DRb

poppasmurf
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentman Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:39 am

i whisper things in zone to people all the time. But it's mostly my poor attempts at getting laid or stealing cookies from kids.
Silentman
Silentman
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down