Glimmer of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fair

2 posters

Go down

What U.S Region are you most likely to attend Fan Fair?

Fan Fair Gothic50%Fan Fair Gothic 50% 
[ 1 ]
Fan Fair Gothic0%Fan Fair Gothic 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Fan Fair Gothic50%Fan Fair Gothic 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Fan Fair Empty Fan Fair

Post by Silentman Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:27 pm

Alright guys where are you going to vote for? And before I continue do you think it's unfair that on the European Server to say U.S Only. Pffft See the world! So I can't vote for you all to come to this wonderful subtropical island with me. Heres the deal, I honestly would make an effort to make it to one of these things if say 10 of my over 300 members would be there. Thats right kiddies, I would fly halfway around the world just to meet you! So where is it going to be? my home state of California held it last year so I'm thinking elsewhere. I guess what I need to do is figure out where you all would be most likely to travel to. I think I'll add a poll here, split the ol' US up and see what region is hottest. What I'm getting at is once we get a decent shot act humans meeting humans we could, as a guild, for the greater good cast ALL OUR VOTES for the same place. Then who knows? At the least we would affect a major decision to SOE for a change rather than the other way around tongue
Just some food for thought. From this poll i'll narrow it down to a state, then city, then...WHO KNOWS!

wizard
Silentman
Silentman
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-10-31

Back to top Go down

Fan Fair Empty They've Got a Poll in the Station Forums Now...

Post by Maryanda Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:55 pm

I'd provide a link to the poll in Station Forum, but I'm lame and can't figure it out.

And the geographical options are lame in the extreme. There are two different weekends in June for Orlando, one of those June weekends in San Diego, and Labor Day Weekend in Las Vegas. (By the way, it was in Vegas in 2007 -- I went for the entire thing and met Natist and his lady friend who stopped by for the first day. Chedd got a pair of Stones of Fortune for making the trip. Ask to see them, next time she's buffing....)

Frankly, I would enjoy it in the Northwest a great deal. I have friends in Seattle I'd love to see again. Other areas of the country would be okay with me as well. My attendance depends on the generosity of a good friend, however, so I voted for San Diego in the "official" FF poll.

Maryanda
Officer
Officer

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Back to top Go down

Fan Fair Empty Re: Fan Fair

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:34 am

I would love to get over for one of these things but with two very young kids and little to no money for a trip halfway round the world I guess I am going to have to enjoy it from here. It would be nice for it to once be over this side of the place just for people in my boat but who knows I may make it in 10 years or so lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentman Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:42 am

Well Z it's all relative. First whats your swim at? Above 120 and I think you can make it! As for kids, well are the tubby? If so thats floatation devices! All kidding aside I'd be on the first hope smokin if they held a Euro Fan Fair and if it was in Ireland no doubt I'd be there Smile
Silentman
Silentman
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down