Glimmer of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from EoV

4 posters

Go down

Hello from EoV Empty Hello from EoV

Post by Tilluan Mon May 19, 2008 12:36 pm

Hail dear friends from Glimmer of Hope,

as I see most of you are english-speaker so I write my hello in English Very Happy

First of all I would like to thank you all for joining the Emissaries of Virtue and for your faith in this alliance. I started EoV 7 months ago from the remains of the good old Musketeers with two core guilds: Norraths Helden (where I am officer and Vamirez is my guild chief king ) and Wyrd Angles where I have good friends (also met in real life on my last Denmark vacancy).

So slowly EoV is growing and we get to point (around 40 raiders at the moment) where we find a solid raidforce base. However we still leak a bit of some more tanks and clerics as enchanters.

The game progresses, many mates are doing their Epics 1.5 and 2.0 and to be attractive for casual raiding we need to move towards events and raids where loot is still an update compared to the loot you may earn in group missions from DoDh, Katta or SoF. So my aim is to make loot possible from ca. 200 to 300 HP range.

As fun is the most important part and motivation for me in EoV we will not aim any hard progression raids - herefore many real harcore raid guilds do exist on the Antonious Bayle server. Instead I would like to visit raid zones recently opened now that means Theatre of Blood and Anguish. Demiplane could be possible too (but mobs there are a bit harder so I will keep DSK for laters). So apart Epics (no real level limit but 60/65 usefull) and DoN raids (level 65), we need to have level 68. I will alternate raid targets as done last months in EoV: DoN up to Tier 5, Epic fights when called for help and now Anguish. Maybe we will throw a look into GoD too (we will see). CoA will provide many many loot and orbs for your Epic 2.0 so I guess Anguish will be main focus for EoV this year.

I would like to thank Silentman and Puzzykhat for the communication we did last weeks and I hope that you enjoyed the last EoV raids you assisted. Please in any case of problems or wishes don't hesitate to contact me (either in game or on the EoV side)! You may write in English, German or French to me bounce

Please all who wishes to raid with EoV register on: http://www.guilduniverse.com/eov/
1) on Guild universe (where you create your main profile)
2) then you may join EoV

Cu soon on our next raids - this week we do our first try on Anguish!

Yours Tilluan
Tilluan
Tilluan

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-17

http://www.guilduniverse.com/eov/

Back to top Go down

Hello from EoV Empty Re: Hello from EoV

Post by puzzykhat Tue May 20, 2008 5:24 pm

im in for CoA !!

...if kids are sleeping when raid starts i will find you Smile
i hope other GoH members will be there too.
puzzykhat
puzzykhat
Officer
Officer

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-11-29

https://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q88/birigtte/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentman Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:12 pm

I apologize for not being on more. I am military and currently on a deployment. I appreciate the offer of an alliance and hope my guild uses it to an advantage. If you or any of your members need any assistance please do not hesitate to ask me or one of my fine officers.
Thank You,
-Silent-
Silentman
Silentman
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-10-31

Back to top Go down

Hello from EoV Empty I too am glad

Post by poppasmurf Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:38 pm

Sorry i haven't been on much. My stupid computer blew a video card and tracy and i haven't been able to afford a replacement yet. Glad to see that this is open for people who want to progress but don't want to commit to consistant raiding. I do hope people use it:)

poppasmurf
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzykhat Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:13 am

doesnt have to be consistant.. you can come and go as you wish !
thats the good thing about joining a raid alliance as a family guild. no one is forcing you to be there,and (imo very important) loot is NOT handled via DKP.
puzzykhat
puzzykhat
Officer
Officer

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-11-29

https://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q88/birigtte/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content