Glimmer of Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+16
Vornian
Stilicho
Maryanda
Deathmask
Pananani
Noiremorte
Razria
Xoza
Catatonia
Suvenya
puzzykhat
Stoneface
Nicadimas
ayahuaska
Silentman
poppasmurf
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Introductions - Page 2 Empty Re: Introductions

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:56 am

Nice reading about you, hopefully will catch you in game sometime soon. Thankfully I have finally fixed the low funds problem I have been having and now I am just facing the "no free time" problem so I should start being around more often from now on.

Back to top Go down

Introductions - Page 2 Empty Introductions

Post by Vornian Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:50 am

Hello All,
I have been in the guild for a little while now and know many of you have seen me online. I was recently promoted to officer. My name is Rob and I live in Virginia, USA with my wife of 8 years and 3 (4 in another month) year old daughter. I enjoy Scuba Diving, Traveling, and of course EQ. I am 31 years old and my biggest hobby is playing music. I play guitar and drums, and recently left my band of 11 years. I look forward to meeting those of you I haven't met yet, and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you in-game.

Best Regards,
Rob

Vornian
Officer
Officer

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Siella Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:01 pm

Hi all,
A fast introduction about me:
My Eq story started 2001 just after Luclin came. My boyfriend and his friends played eq so I wanted to see what they were talking about, so I started my pally Tasmin on Vallon Zek.
After the Zeks merged and my guild "died" I moved to AB. Here I rerolled as ranger, Siella.
I have both the chars in the guild but Tas are mostly played by my RL sis (yes, I got her to start play EQ too).
After have been in top guilds and raided a lot on US time, I have started to play more casual.
When I am online I still play a lot with my old friends, but if you need help with anything, donĀ“t hesitate to ask me for help.

Siella

Siella

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by aadain Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:45 am

Hello everyone,

I've joined this Guild 2 days ago Smile now ill tell something about myself

Im Peter and 1.5 years ago i moved to Norway from Holland, im 18 years old, the first time EQ for me was around 7/8 years ago when i was at a friends place he let me play abit Razz. i've played it only for 1 week back then, but now i made the decision to give it a shot again and bought the full set on the site. im kinda addicted to my computer Very Happy. well. thats about it, if you got some questions you can always ask Smile

aadain

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkwater Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:39 am

Hi Everyone,

Roger here from the north west of rainy England. Ive been an EQ player since it started 1999 i think but ive only recently returned after 2/3 year break. Wow its changed so much and im starting from lvl 1 again to relearn it - you can normally find me in the deserted old zones like the Karanas - what can i say nostalgia bites me !

See you in game.

Roger (Drinkwater)

Drinkwater

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Introductions - Page 2 Empty Introduction

Post by Drakanar Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:36 am

I see it's been a while since anyone has posted to this but oh well... still gonna do it.

My character name is Drakanar, my RL name is Kelly, mother of 2, stepmother of 3. I've been playing EQ since 2003 but more often than not I still feel like a newb! I sometimes go through spurts where I am always on and then take a week or so off, I usually can't pull myself away for too long though. In RL I work for a construction company as a Construction Office Engineer, fancy title for paper pusher. I work 4 10hr shifts so always have a 3 day weekend which is when I spend most of my time online playing and attempting to lvl up (can go too damn slow sometimes).

Anyways, happy hunting and see you around!!

Drakanar

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Introductions - Page 2 Empty glad to have you with us.

Post by poppasmurf Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:30 pm

Glad you joined!

You'll see alot of Kammuma (she's my wife) online.. I lately have been playing drbeatdown my warrior and healthyhealing my cleric. I also have poppasmurf an enchanter. All are over lvl 70 ;0

poppasmurf
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentman Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:26 am

pleasure to meet you! Welcome to GOH!
Silentman
Silentman
Admin